Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What I've Been Listening To - October 2013

I enjoyed writing my last post about the music I was currently listening to at the time, so I thought I would give it another go.  Here's some artists and songs that I am currently enjoying:


I am absolutely in love with Zedd.  I first heard of him from his song he did with the Foxes, "Clarity", and when his album dropped, I loved the song he did with Ryan Tedder, "Lost at Sea".



I can't exactly remember how I first heard of the band, Haim, but it doesn't matter because I love love love their album, Days Are Gone.  Their music reminds me of the classic 80s songs that you can listen to over and over again.  Here's my favorite track off their album, "Don't Save Me".



I've loved Ellie Goulding ever since her first album came out in 2010, and her latest album, Halcyon, is even better than her first.  The deluxe edition, Halcyon Days, includes this song which I fell in love from the moment I first heard it.



I haven't listened much to Lupe Fiasco.  I really like his song, "Battle Scars", but he recently released this song with Ed Sheeran.  And if Ed's name is on it, I have to take a listen to it.  It does not disappoint. 



Lorde is one of my favorite artists right now.  She has her own sound and I cannot believe she is only 16.  Her album, Pure Heroine, is pretty good, but her single, "Royals" is still my favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment