Thursday, April 24, 2014

What I've Been Listening To: So Far in 2014!

HELLO 2014 (Okay, so the year's halfway over, but anywho).  It's been ages since I last wrote an entry!!! But since I've finally found the time to sit down and breathe, I decided I NEEDED to share what music I have been listening to this year.  Put on your seatbelts kids, it's about to get cray-cray! (what am I even saying?):

If you haven't heard Kodaline's song, All I Want, then stop reading this, listen to it and then come back and listen to Ellie Goulding's cover of it.  Kodaline is so awesome, but Ellie's cover is even better than the original.



I first heard Disclosure's and Sam Smith's song, Latch, on the radio.  And I liked it.  But Sam's acoustic version is AMAZING.  His voice is out of this world.  



ED SHEERAN RELEASED NEW MUSIC, PEOPLE.  AND I CANNOT HANDLE THE FACT THAT HE IS RELEASING A NEW ALBUM SOON. His first single, Sing, is amazing. But I also like the song, Don't, which is apparently about his secret relationship with Ellie Goulding that didn't end so well (*gasp* scandalous!).






The Royal Concept's song, On Our Way, is just one of those songs that puts me in a better mood when I listen to it.  Enjoy!



Can we take a minute to talk about Coldplay?  I am soooo stoked for their new album.  Their song, Magic, is simple, yet deep and meaningful. 



Last, but not least, is an oldie, but a personal favorite of mine.  I was so excited when I heard it in the trailer for How to Train Your Dragon 2. It's probably my favorite Thirty Seconds to Mars song.




No comments:

Post a Comment